Monday, May 29, 2006

May 29

I broke my promise. I didn't report my progress daily over the past few days. Possibly because my progress is so slow that I am ashamed to tell you how it's going.
I can't always dodge my duty (by dozing off, or keep checking xanga blogs, for example). Here I write down what I have done in the past three working days. To sum up, I have transformed the matlab code for tristimulus to a Java code. I spent (more precisely, wasted) days to look for codes for FFT and those math stuff. Finally I have looked for some work-around. The problem is that the code for FFT that I have adopted on work for window lengths of powers of 2. Consequently I can't compare the results directly without modification. I'll leave the work for tomorrow. I also look forward to finding a more sound way to look for harmonics. Now it's jogging time. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home