Wednesday, May 31, 2006

June 1

Now it comes to the beginning of another month. This means I only have one month left and I am deperately in need of RESULTS!!! Gimme some RESULTS!!! argh!!!

I've been struggling fiercely with visAD and feel like wading through a marsh. I can't figure out what the problem is. I've been trying different setting of classpaths, moving the folder from here to there, but to no avail. I think I should give me the idea of using visAD to display graphs.

No more slacking please.

--

Later on I decided I should stop mulling over the visAD stuff and turned into refining what I have done. A couple of preliminary results show something awkward, perhaps I'm on the verge of jeopardizing my whole idea about Tristimulus. I hope training with HMM can help conceive some more promising results. Thanks God I found a tool called Jahmm and as soon as I can get through the problem with the format with the input sequence I am DONE! (well... hopefully)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home