Friday, June 02, 2006

June 2

Today I'm strangled by Jahmm (what? by jam?). I attempted to install it so that I can run the program locally but ant simply sucked. That's why I'm forced to run it with Java Web Start. The formatting really matters and I spent almost the whole morning to find out the problem is that the terminating character should be \r instead of \r\n. *furious*

Another problem is that Jahmm prompts me for error even when I found the formatting matches perfectly with its requirement. This problem is really obscure. Initially I thought it was because the file sizes are too large and I tried to trim the files bit by bit to make it work. All of a sudden I discovered the problem laid somewhere else. It's the exponential form of small digits that screwed up Jahmm. My goodness!

Yet another weekend comes. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home