Friday, June 30, 2006

June 30

This blog is deserted for a whole week. My progess is as sluggish as how frequently this blog gets updated.

The only contructive thing I did is to build an interface that depicts how a bunch of songs sound like a number of referencing songs. This idea was sparkled by Edward and I knocked-out it quite efficiently (this is in fact motivated by hearing the news of a friend getting into MS... and I did feel I should stop procrastinating and work like a cheetah and achieve something at least, I don't wanna screw up my life). It runs pretty smoothly. Now my mind has changed and decided to train only the referencing point with HMM, and the data set should be compared to the referencing points by log probability. This should be much more efficient if I got a large set of data.

For the MP3 player part, I don't know what is going on. I just keep failing to elicit the duration of song. Is it really that difficult to do so? Well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home